[Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
简介Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the gro ...
Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the group’s third tour, “Neo City - The Unity.”
Most in attendance were Korean fans carrying banners with the name of their favorite member on them. As the house lights went down to signal the start of the show, the fans' lights illuminated the venue in neon hues.
NCT 127 ascended to the stage decked out in all white. The band stood silently, taking in acclamations from the thousands of fans that filled every seat in the dome.
The K-pop boy band kicked off the show with “Punch,” the lead track from its repackaged second LP, which the group scarcely performs on stage. That was followed by “Superhuman,” which fans had requested them to perform when the group was gathering ideas for the set list of its third tour.
NCT 127 demonstrated what the standard of K-pop performance is through the group's neatly aligned, yet powerful choreography.
The concert employed fancy lighting effects and a center stage that lifted in a unique figure to transform the venue into what seemed to be a futuristic city.
“We were inspired by the movie ‘The Matrix’ when planning for this tour. That’s why we also included performances of ‘Superhuman’ and ‘Punch,'” the group's leader Taeyong explained during the show.
“We want you to enjoy the concert by singing along, dancing and shouting out loud. Tonight, this dome has to be the hottest place in South Korea,” said bandmate Yuta.
A group of US fighter jets stationed in South Korea joined an annual aerial exercise in Singapore la ...
일본 정부가 구매 의사를 밝힌 미국산 토마호크 미사일. AFP=연합뉴스북한은 일본이 장거리미사일 조기 배치를 비롯해 미사일 방어 및 반격 능력을 강화하겠다는 계획을 밝힌 것에 대해 ...
Cable channel tvN Sports and South Korean cinema operator CJ CGV announced the livestreaming of an u ...
- [Hello Hangeul] Inside the Korean language classroom in Madrid
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Celltrion partners with US pharmacy chain for Yuflyma sales
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- Seoul shares end higher on Fed's rate cut hopes
- 김성원 여의도연구원장 "공천장사 지라시, 허위사실 유포로 고소"
Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
USS Carl Vinson deploys for Indo
MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
Fractional art market opens up to lure new investors
Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- Enigmatic artist David Rappeneau's first Asia show taking place at Gladstone Gallery
- 인요한 “한동훈, 신선하고 합리적…총선 역할 결정된다면 좋은 일”
- US renews concerns over N. Korea
- Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
- S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
- Yoon says China would not benefit from trilateral cooperation with Russia, N. Korea
- Exports gain 2.2% from Nov. 1
- 추미애 "尹대통령 지지율 30%대 받쳐주는 철벽통들이 있다"
- Seoul to push through bill to ban dog meat consumption
- Exports gain 2.2% from Nov. 1
- RCO to come to Seoul with maestro Fabio Luisi and pianist Yefim Bronfman
- Yoon says fake news threatens freedom, elections at AI Safety Summit
- FM makes final pitch for World Expo 2030 in France
- S. Korea to set up task force to put rising prices under control
- [Weekender] Pop
- Actor Lee Sun
- Bedbug reports cause jitters across S. Korea
- Japan returns favor again by flying 15 Korean nationals out of Israel
- Tving’s ‘High School Mystery Club’ to return with season 3
- [Our Museums] Legacy of early Catholics at Korean Catholic Martyrs' Museum
- The Beatles release new track ‘Now And Then’ after 27 years thanks to AI
- [Herald Review] ‘Iron Mask,’ a rare kendo film filled with wordless yet powerful scenes
- [From the Scene] Samsung bets big on package substrates for future chips
- Following an Israeli airstrike, crowded Gaza hospital struggles to treat wounded children
- 5 S. Koreans from Gaza arrived in Egypt via Rafah border: ministry
- Volvo expands presence in Korean market
- South Korea lining up banks to help finance $22 billion arms sale to Poland
- LG CNS, NYC, AmCham Korea forge partnerships on digital transformation
- 尹대통령 지지율 1%p 오른 34%…국민의힘 34% 민주당 33% [갤럽]
- Quake shakes northwest Nepal, killing at least 128 and injuring dozens